Road Show GIF Lounge
- CNET launched their auto-focused website (Roadshow) at the 2016 Detroit Auto Show. They wanted the interactive launch to make a splash among the hundreds of thousands of attendees, along with those following through social media.
- TagPrints activated with two custom GIF booths with social sharing stations and a custom GIF slideshow.
- To maximize engagement and sharing potential, we produced two custom GIF booths designed to capture priceless moments and amplify social sharing. One GIF booth captured experiences in the lounge while the other GIF booth captured a wider frame of attendees. These GIFs were simultaneously broadcasted across the custom TagPrints slideshow.
- Over 21,000 shares
- Captured over 2,000 emails and 15,000 phone numbers
- More than 5,000 GIFs printed on-site
Quote from Nick Holmes
Account Manager | EWI Worldwide
“TagPrints was a much needed piece to this puzzle and helped create a wonderful experience at the Roadshow booth. I’d like to point out that TagPrint’s professionalism and attention to customer needs were second to none, from the branding to the onsite implementation you guys were on point and were always there when we called with questions or concerns. You had our needs at the top of your list.”