We’re looking for a high-energy, driven professional with an entrepreneurial spirit and business acumen. You will gain experience working with top agencies and the world’s coolest brands (think Facebook, Powerade, The Grammy’s and Ferrari). We’ve got solutions that clients love, huge growth potential, and a fun, yet challenging culture.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will make the first contact (via phone and email) to prospective clients. You’ll be quick on your feet and handle objections like a pro. In the process, you’ll learn a ton about the event marketing world and the high-stakes that are involved with each and every event. Get hands on and work closely with our Co-Founders, Director of Business Development and operations team.
What’s in it for you:
- Get behind a rapidly growing and profitable event innovator
- Generate and qualify new leads within your own prospective accounts
- Contact leads to set-up demos for our business development managers
- Become an expert in sales cycles (agencies vs. brands) and learn how creativity pays off
- Work with the team to implement prospecting strategies
- Exceed monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Advancement based off performance, not arbitrary rules
To win in this role, you need:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Incredibly strong communication skills and a fun personality
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy, positive attitude, a knack for teamwork
- Ability to take initiative
- Savviness with technology and software (Mac OSX, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Competitive base salary + commission + bonus incentives
- Opportunity for equity
- Free breakfast, top shelf coffee, snacks and drinks
- Kegerator on tap all the time, Happy Hours on Thursday
- Apple gear, standing desk (because that’s what startups do)
- Paid holidays, sick days, lots of vacation and all that kind of stuff
Interested in joining the team? Send your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.